- Carnival Rides – Ferris Wheel, Hot Air Balloons, Inflatables and much more.
- Race Car Rides – Ride in a stock car with a professional driver around The Rock reaching speeds upwards of 160 MPH.
- Hangar Stage – The “Rave Stage” of Woodstock 99’ reimagined in a stock car pit garage. The Hangar Stage features a 60 Panel LED wall set up that will keep the party going well after the Sunrise Stage Shuts down.
- Sunrise Stage – A massive SL100 stage featuring full light and laser production.
- Campgrounds – Access to the campgrounds is included with the purchase of a General Admission ticket. Located on the west end of the infield.
- Food Options – Chicken Licken, Dominos, Kona Ice, Brother Joes and many more.
- Greek Village – Represent your chapter by securing a spot in Greek Village.
- Little Rock – Escape the festival grounds to the peace and quiet of The Rock’s smaller counterpart. Stargaze the night away.
- This is an 18+ event.
- Camping is included with purchase of GA ticket.
- Parking is included with purchase of GA ticket.
- Show will take place rain or shine.
- Lineup and schedule subject to change.
- Re-entry is allowed with wristband to be handed out upon arrival.
Code of Conduct
- Don’t climb fences.
- Don’t set things on fire.
- Be nice to everyone.
- Prohibited Items – alcohol, weapons, cooking equipment
- Food and beverages/water
- Tents and flags/banners to distinguish your area
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, air mattress
- Folding chairs
- Backpacks/fanny packs
To learn more about the Sunrise 2 Sunrise Festival visit S2SExperience.com